Sharpen AI v3.0.3 - unable to install

I had trouble with Sharpen AI. Checked to see if I had the latest NVIDIA drivers. Updates same.
Still unable to open Sharpen AI
Reinstalled same.
Opens to V2.2.1. Opened Sharpen AI and it downloaded the latest version but the only version showing is V2.2.1?
To get even to this point I have uninstalled Sharpen AI twice and rebooted TWICE.
Any thoughts? Besides the do loop of uninstalling/install.

What actual version are you having a problem with, if v2.2.1 is still installed it means you have installed v3.0.3 in a different location.

Open v2.2.1 and go to Help-> Graphics info., press Copy and paste the information here so we know what your hardware is.

Application & Version: Topaz Sharpen AI Version 2.2.1

Operating System: Windows 10 Version 2009

Graphics Hardware: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB/PCIe/SSE2

OpenGL Driver: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 466.11

CPU RAM: 16325 MB

Video RAM: 3072 MB

Preview Limit: 4588 Pixels

When I opened the update it said it was going to the correct directory but still no change in version?

I guess you are using the Game Ready driver but that may not make a difference. You shouldn’t have any issues with that configuration otherwise. I would do a complete uninstall, delete any Sharpen AI folders in Program Files, Program Data and in the Local App Data and then delete the registry entry:

• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI

Then download and install the full installer, v3.0.3, from the Product Release thread in the link below and install that. Remember to Log in again to ensure the Watermark is not on your processed images:

Hi
Yes, that did it. Interestingly when I try to uninstall Sharpen AI it is linked to Gigapixel?
Thanks for the help.

Warwick