Sharpen AI incorrect sRGB

I currently have Sharpen AI on trial and was using it to finish off an image for a competition which requires sRGB IEC61966-2.1 (which is the “pure” sRGB).
I entered the image into the competition, however, it was rejected as Sharpen AI does not use sRGB IE61966-2.1.
Is ter any plan to use this sRGB or maybe an option to choose which sRGB to use as this issue has an impact on whether or not I purchase Sharpen AI

It isn’t the pure rgb as it is simply a monitor color profile, the commission Internationale de L’Eclairage set the sRGB standard in 1966, hence the name in the profile sRGB IEC61966-2.1.

Just open in PS, Affinity etc and convert to the name you want asit should be on your PC.

I noticed that whatever color profile is attached to image when it is opened in stand-alone Sharpen AI or DeNoise AI, it is missing when the file is saved from these stand-alone applications. This does not happen when DeNoise or Sharpen AI are used as Photoshop plug-ins. Therefore, the way suggested by AiDon is the only correct (IMHO): open in Photoshop with desired color space, and save with the corresponding profile attached. The only issue I see with this approach is that many times re-saved JPG file accumulates artifacts even if saved with the maximum (12) quality. Therefore, I always use Topaz plug-ins within Photoshop and before saving the image in JPG format.

That is not so as the profile you select, or that is attached to the input file (remember RAW files do not have a profile it is just a direction to the camera to produce a JPG in that colour space) when you select same as input, is saved with the output image.

The difference between sRGB and sRGB IEC61966-2.1 is purely the name and gamma. It only has a difference in name.

May be I did not select “same as input”. I only know that when I was opening images with AdobeRGB profile embedded in the standalone DeNoise AI and Sharpen AI, and then was saving from these programs, my files were saved without any profile attached.

Thanks for the reply.
I wanted to work standalone and then save as sRGB which caused the issue as Sharpen AI does not use sRGB IEC61966-2.1

Thanks for the response.
I do not use PhotoShop, I use On1 Photo Raw and if I open Sharpen AI from within On1 the file is opened as a .psd which Sharpen AI does not recognize.
After using Sharpen AI my plan is to transfer the image back to On1 for any final editing before exporting for competition use which is why .psd and not jpeg

When I download my images for the competition I must use sRGB IEC61966-2.1 otherwse my image is rejected . The sRGB used by Sharpen AI is not the profile for sRGB IEC61966-2.1 it is another sRGB profile which is unacceptable for competitions.

You can use TIF for export to Sharpen AI from ON1, with the ICC profile you want, and that profile will not be changed on return to ON1.

After that export as PSD from ON1.

Note that the profile from Sharpen AI is the same, just another name with different gamma.