Sharpen AI Features Request

Sharpen AI does a great job, but I can only use one effect, Sharpen, Stabilize or Focus, at a time. Would love to see the three categories separated on the right side panel and allow user to do one at a time keeping what he/she already adjusted, and then save once. As it is now, If I want to use two or three of those modes, I have to do one mode at a time and save it, then re-launch Sharpen AI and do another.

Also, I would like the program to retain my last adjustments, so when I bring up another image, it starts where I left off.

Lastly, I do not use a full size window, just slightly smaller. I would like the program to remember the last window position I used on startup.

Thank you for your consideration.

Moved to the Features Request section. Don’t forget to click the Vote button to the left of your topic.

I would like to add Topaz Sharpen Stabilize commandline batch ability to my Topaz VEIA video enhance work flow to improve sharpness and image focus. I use Topaz Video Enhance IA
(VEIA) commandline via powershell to enhance video using 4x 2080Ti with avisynth, vapoursynth, neatvideo filters to generate very large 40MB - 60MB TiFF image files. Image sequences are from ~25,000 to >140,000 images which Topaz Sharpen locks up on for a very long time. Also the ability to stabilize images via Topaz Sharpen commandline would allow me to use 4 x 2080TI GPUs to process the video image sequence.

To any one else, please vote to enable automation of Topaz Sharpen like Topaz VEIA.