Sharpen AI, DeNoise AI 3.0 Problems on my system

Every mode works in Sharpen AI 3.0.1 (since I installed latest RTX 2070 driver) however the GPU render though quicker is poorer quality than in 2.4.2 and the CPU render though marginally better than 2.4.2 is about 10-15X slower than 2.4.2.
In DeNoise AI all modes work with CPU without excessive time issues, but with the GPU the Low Light mode never completes the preview and effectively freezes the program (I have to close it thru task manager).
Please put the Auto Update preview switch back in the Main window in all your programs!!!

The newer version does not work well plus one cannot create a mask properly. The older version gave the customer full control of the process.

Are you referring to DenoiseAI, or Sharpen AI, and what exactly problems are you having with masking

Updating my post.
Just installed Sharpen AI 3.03, tested it and went back to 2.42.
I mainly use Sharpen AI for motion blur and focus issues. With CPU (i7 10’th gen) the results are marginally better(?), but with GPU (RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB) the results are unusable.
In 2.42 there was barely any difference between CPU & GPU.

Also, the full installer overwrites the previous version with no option to keep it.

Again, please put the Auto Update toggle back in the main window!!

Compare view for Gigapixel AI please!

I have the same problem. RTX 2070, I tried both studio and game drivers. I get messages with Sharpen AI’s “Too Soft” feature saying to switch to the CPU. My GPU is many times faster for this than my CPU but I will have to stay on my CPU