I believe I’ve discovered a bug in Sharpen AI. Here’s the scenario.
- I open an image in Photoshop from Lightroom
- In Photoshop, I created a layer as a Smart Object and open Topaz Studio.
- In Topaz Studio I apply AI Clear and save.
- Photoshop will then show Topaz Studio as the filter applied to the Smart Object.
- This worked perfectly until yesterday when I purchased Sharpen AI and installed the latest version 1.1.0
- Now when returning from Topaz Studio the filter as shown as “Sharpen AI” and when I click on it opens Sharpen AI when I only used Topaz Studio & AI Clear.
Sounds like a bug. Can anyone help?