Send In The Clowns

14 Likes

Chills running up my back!

1 Like

terrifyingly good

1 Like

That is one evil looking dude. :fearful:

1 Like

Who would have thought a clown could look so evil …

1 Like

great processing on Pennywise

1 Like

@Michigander, @ShazzyCo, @Kathy_9, @AiDon, @FlickColeman, my thanks to all for looking and comments …

I wouldn’t want to run into this dude…pure evil

1 Like

Love it… great work!

1 Like

Great stuff!

1 Like

Wonderful job on the processing! I have not read the book or seen the movie - which should I do first?

1 Like

@ellemat2, @cre8art, @rasmus160, @KenKv, thank you all for your kind comments … Ken, I haven’t seen the movie but some say it’s awful. I have seen many Steven King movies that were better than the book.

1 Like

It’s weird you post this cause just this morning on world news there was a event where someone did a prank and put a red balloon at a drain opening and they were showing how it compared to the movie showing the clown in a drain at a curb and a young child seeing the clown and the child was holding a red balloon . Chilling effect which is why myself and wife will not watch any horrifying movies . Nice edit tho .

2 Likes

Anytime you have an image that you can’t stop looking at is a great image. Excellent work even if it is terrifying

2 Likes

Couple of reasons why scary clowns are turning up on media. Probably the foremost is Stephen King’s new movie, “It” is coming out or has just been released. Also with Halloween just around the corner, costumes are coming into play and some people have gotten into them early and with some people who just have clown paranoia that can be not so fun.

2 Likes

I now detest red balloons! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ronlhodges, @Ricci, @ellemat2, @Michigander, thank you for looking and comments. It’s truly a face only a mother could love. The movie made $115 M in three days over the weekend.