RTX 3080 is not work on Video Enhance AI? - NOW SUPPORTED as of v 1.7.x

There is a beta version of Video Enhance AI available, if you contact support they can send it to you. It won’t let me paste the link in here.

I was told it will in the main release soon. I can confirm it works with my RTX 3080. For a speed comparison, with the same video/settings on my GTX 1080 Ti I was getting 0.28 sec./frame and on the RTX 3080 I’m getting 0.15 sec./frame.

Speed is listed as seconds/frame, not frames/second, so the speed is better. It’s taking less time per frame on the 3080 vs. the 1080 Ti.

Please do NOT attempt to or post links to Beta versions, you do not have the right to redistribute Beta versions. All distribution is through the Beta testing platform (currently Facebook) only.

You know, I did peruse the forum to see if there was a policy against posting a link to the file (that official Topaz Labs sent me via email), and I didn’t see one. I might have missed it, who knows. Also, the afore-mentioned email said nothing about not sharing the link, and I am not a member of the Facebook beta testing platform.

Apparently, my help here isn’t welcome as I’m getting SHOUTED at for helping out other members, so this will be my last post.

1 Like

You are not getting shouted at (note the Please), the link you were given was from support. That is something to help your problem, and that Beta program may not be suitable for someone else … they can find out from support at the main website if it is suitable for their issue.

What’s the purpose of having it on Facebook? So many people (myself included) choose not to have a Facebook account so it makes it impossible to join. Can you make a private invite-only group in this existing community for beta users? Or even a subreddit would be more accessible than Facebook.

1 Like

Hi, this is a user to user forum. As a user myself I don’t have any answers to that question but there is now a beta group the developers are managing from this forum.