Repetitive crashes after the Update

Hey there,
for about a Week, the Programm just closes when i work on my Photos, so i had to adapt in processing 1-2 Images and then safe them…that wasnt anything like that before. What to do? I can only upload 2 of the Logs
2024-03-17-09-22-2.tzlog (7.5 MB)
2024-03-17-10-20-19.tzlog (2.3 MB)

I wonder if this is a general bug that the application needs to work on. I have been able to upscale photos to small images (3461 x3461) and save the upscaled image, but not able to save a large upscaled image (9345 x 9345). Like you, the application crashes as it is trying to save, but it never completes the save. I have also notified Topaz (I hope) of these problems. It would be nice to get a response from the company itself that it knows there are bugs to be worked out.

Please send me your system profile information so I can check if your computer hardware is up to date.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

Sent you the file

I would like to see if updating your GPU driver will resolve the problem.

Please use the following link to update your driver: NVIDIA | Driver Update

After the update, let me know if you are still experiencing the problem.

So i just updated the driver today and the problem still exists.

If you are still experiencing problems please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

You can also send in an email to us at help@topazlabs.com

Dear John,

i wanted to get back to you about the repetitive crashes.
After experiencing those problems and you got back to me with that update, i sadly had a break on editing my photos work related, now you launched the new update and so far i havent experienced any issues :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind regards
Max

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 58 days. New replies are no longer allowed.