Removal of objects doesn't work properly

Removal of objects doesn’t work properly (see pictures in attachment)

Tried it with several pictures: always the same pixeled result.

It used to work some weeks ago.

Topaz Photo AI [v3.0.4] on Windows

Please send me your system profile information so I can check if your computer hardware is up to date.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

Thank you, John.
I uploaded the system information.
Best regards
Rainer

Thanks for sending in that information.

I want to see if updating your GPU driver will resolve the problem, as there is a more up-to-date driver that has been released.

Please use the following link to update your driver: NVIDIA | GeForce GTX 1050 | Studio Driver Update

After the update, let me know if you are still experiencing the problem.

Hi John,
I am already using the latest NVIDIA driver 32.0.15.5599 (date: 01/04 June 2024)
but unfortunately the problem is still there.
What else can I do?
Best regards
Rainer

2024-06-22 10_42_09-NVIDIA Studio-Treiber _ 555.99 _ Windows 11 – Opera

Would you mind sending in some more information to get a better understanding of the problem you are having with this particular image? Please send the following information:

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.
  3. A screenshot or description of the settings panel so I can see what adjustments were turned on.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link from this thread above.

Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Hi John,
please find attached the original photo and the processed photo and a screenshot of my settings.
Note: The problem occurred with many recent photos, not only with this specific one.
Best regards
Rainer

Hi John,
just an idea: Could it be a problem of the registry entries?
I wonder why Topaz Photo AI is still listed under c:\ although I removed it from c:\ due to a lack of memory and re-installed it under d:

Any clue from your side?
Best regards
Rainer

I do not suspect this issue is related to the registry, however I would like to see if you are able to include some of the sky with your removal selection when trying to manipulate the tower in the image to see if you get the same result.

Hi John,
please find attached the requested pictures.
Best regards
Rainer

When working with the image you sent in, I was able to get a pretty good result. Can you try adjusting the Speed/quality of the Remove feature?

Hi John,
please find attached the requested settings and pictures.

By the way:
I re-installed Topaz Photo AI and all data on D:\ after having deleted all folders on C:\ and D:
Interestingly Windows 10 “Apps and Features” shows Topaz Photo AI on C:
and there is a (new) empty model folder also on C:\ProgramData\ whereas the models are properly installed on D:\ProgramData
Could it be that there is a mixup between C:\ and D:\ due to my former installation of Topaz Photo AI on C:\ and therefore Topaz Photo AI can’t find the models for the removal function?
2024-07-02 20_49_16-Einstellungen

Maybe this piece of information helps you solving the issue.

Best regards
Rainer

1 Like

Hi John,
are you (or your co-workers) still working on a solution?
Best regards
Rainer