Yes, please this is very frustrating, I immediately set it to zoom to fit every single time. A default option here would be fantastic.
Incredibly frustrating.
I see no benefit in user experience in the current 100% zoom. For NO ONE this opens in the exact spot he wants to work on, so everyone resets the view and the processing begins all over again. Everytime. Again and again. What a waste of time and ressources.
BRING THIS OPTION
I agree completely with these users. Please permit the files to open full frame instead of 100% zoomed. I have to ‘unzoom’ every single time!!!
+1 For this, new user and this is the number one thing I would ask for
Please give us the option to open the image “zoom to fit” in the next update!
Agree - this is the most annoying thing for me as EVERY photo I open I change to FIT first
Wow. New user here, and it is clear that I am not the only one annoyed by this. As a (retired) software engineer I can’t imagine adding a default setting would be a major code change. If the zooming is done to save some cpu cycles, I have 12 Intel i7 cores that can run at 4.5ghz. If cpu cycles is a problem, then let the USER set a default to help him out.
This feature was released in v3.6.0, Preferences now allows to choose Fit instead of the default 100%, marking as closed/resolved! Thanks for the votes to show the development team the need for this!