Recover faces overlays the faces in the wrong location in cropped photos

Would you mind sending in some more information to get a better understanding of the problem you are having with this particular type of image? Please send the following information:

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.
  3. A screenshot or description of the settings panel so I can see what adjustments were turned on.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Dropbox File Request

Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Hi, John -

I’m sending a different picture than the original one, which I believe will give you more info to work with.
Three files are attached: original.jpg, settings.png, and processed.jpg. l have the latest Nvidia (game-ready) drivers installed, version 551.86. This same thing was happening with the previous drivers I had installed, which were recent. My Photo AI version is 2.4.1.

The image was fine up until the point that I resized it. It was fine after cropping and changing the aspect ratio, so my original characterization of the problem as being due to cropping wasn’t accurate. Instead, it started happening after the image was resized (downsized) to set the long edge to 2048 pixels. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Regards,

-Larry

Received: 06:43 PM CDT, 03/25/2024

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 59 days. New replies are no longer allowed.