Real names not showing up

@Kathy_9, I’m glad yo remembered my name, I’ve noticed in the My Profile area there is no option for adding this anymore? Also I have not yet been listed as a beta tester? Are they still working on these issues?

I could have sworn that I put my name back in once the forum was restored but it seems that field is now missing. I suspect @JoeFedric-TL is still working on updating the forum and adding back the beta testers along with working on support tickets, etc. I’m sure when he sees this he’ll update us.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming this, I knew that option was there before.

1 Like

Just re-enabled that option :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch @JoeFedric-TL… it’s working now.

Thanks Joe. I see it when I go into my profile but not next to my user name in this thread. Do I just have to wait a while for the change to take effect?

@Kathy_9 it appears when you click on your avatar.

1 Like

Thanks John. It also used to show up in each post either before or after beta tester; I don’t remember which.

1 Like

We were taking away from the OP, so I’ve moved this to a new topic.

I found the setting that I overlooked, so you show now be able to see real names when you refresh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks very much for fixing this - at my age I have real trouble remembering names, even of people I have known for awhile.

1 Like

Now we will get email id’s again in the name field but you can’t protect people from themselves … :grin:

BTW we have been spammed a lot from Korea recently.

Thanks again @JoeFedric-TL… much better now. Hope you also get the beta tester member info fixed soon as well? But I know you must have a lot on your plate.

@JoeFedric-TL Many thanks!!

1 Like

We won’t start anything in the Beta channel until the beta tester group is back up and running. You can rest easy there :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is what we have moderators for :wink:

2 Likes