RAW workflow between Denoise, Sharpen, and Gigapixe issues

I recently switched over from Photo AI to the Image Quality Bundle for more control and quality. With Photo AI, my workflow consisted of:

1. Import RAWs into Lightroom Classic

2. Select picked images and discard outtakes

3. Highlight all picked images>File>Plug-In-Extras>Process with Topaz Photo AI

4. Denoise/Sharpen/Upscale in Photo AI, Export back into LRC with the button, it automatically stacks on top of originals

5. Discard originals, edit DNG’s that were exported.

However, now that I’m using the three separate apps, I’m having more trouble figuring out what to do. There is no more Plug-In-Extras button, so I have to either 1, highlight all and right-click to Edit In>Topaz application, or 2, drag the files straight into that application and then sync folder in LRC after exporting.

The issue is, I’ve chosen to do Denoise AI, Sharpen AI, and Gigapixel AI in that order, (most of the time gigapixel isn’t even needed, so just the first two). However, after dragging the RAWs into Denoise and processing, and exporting, I try and drag those DNG’s into Sharpen AI and they open as extremely small images. Happens whether I drag the files in from finder directly, or if I drag the LRC thumbnails. I’ve attached an image. I believe this is a bug.

I’m running on MacOS 13.2.1, Denoise 3.7.2, Sharpen 4.1.0, and Gigapixel 6.3.3.

And I suppose while I’m here, I also wanted to ask if the order of Denoise, Sharpen, Gigapixel is the correct order to go through the image quality bundle with a raw file. Thanks all!