Processing taking way to long!

Constant crashes and processing single photo takes way to much time…something needs to be corrected right away.

Please post your system specifications, if you are on Windows run DxDiag, save to a file and upload here.

MacBook Pro
2.6 Ghz Quad-Core intel Core i7
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2 GB

Not knowing the rest of your specs i have switched to a Bug report for Support to pick up. I assume you have 16GB RAM and are using Catalina 10.15 and higher.

Big Sur 11.7.6 16 GB

I just tried another edit using Photo AI and after 35 min of processing LR shows processing failed.

And another observation. The Photo AI edit made is not better than my original. I must be doing something wrong. edits seem like no change to original has even taken place. I just hold on hoping changes are being made to processed results, which I never receive because processing crashes.

Hopefully support will pick this up soon. Also include the process you are using … e.g. are you calling and passing an image from a host such as PS, LR, Apple Photos etc., or just using as a standalone and opening then using Sava as.

I’ve tried both ways. Images from LR & Apple, and standalone from converted desktop, trying everything. Before purchasing AI I tried the demo successfully. But after purchasing nothing is good!

1 Like

I can help with this. Please open Topaz Photo AI, go to the menu bar on the top and click the Help > Open Log Folder menu option. Attach all the logs files that you can see in the window that opens.
Log Folder

I should be able to determine what is happening and send next steps with this information.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.