Problem with fitting to screen in Version 3

Since the update to version 3 I am having a lot of issues with the program not fitting to the screen (a Dell 27" one). It fills the whole screen such that I cannot access the items at the top (like close image, shrink, etc) or it does NOT fill the screen. I am attaching three screen shots to document.

My computer is: Dell Precision 3660, 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-13900, Windows 11 Pro, Nvidia RTX A4000, 64GB (4 x 16).

Would appreciate help with this, it is driving me nuts!

Which release version are you on for v3?

Such as v3.0.x

With the most recently release of v3.0.2 there was the added support for window snapping for Windows users.

To get a better understanding of the machine you are using to help troubleshooting this issue would you please send me your fully system profile information as well:

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

I have version 3.02. DIAG text is attached.

DxDiag.txt (131 KB)

Thanks for sending in that information.

I want to see if updating your GPU driver will resolve the problem, as there is a more up-to-date driver that has been released.

Please use the following link to update your driver: NVIDIA | RTX A4000 | Studio Driver Update

After the update, let me know if you are still experiencing the problem.

John,

I did as you asked and installed the new driver and the same problem continues - see the screen shot. The maddening thing is that it is not even a consistent placement error - this time the top is cut off and the right side is not full sized.

RW Gorham

I’d like to get some more information for our developers to better help troubleshoot why this is occurring.

Please try to replicate this error while using Topaz Photo AI and then go to Help > Open Log Folder, please send me all of the files within that folder. You should be able to attach them directly as a response to this thread.

If you would prefer, you can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link from the above posts. Make sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something. :slight_smile:

Dropbox File Request