Potpourri

18 Likes

Good prosessing / Sensitive color combinations 3rf and 4 th are my favourities.
Thumps Up :smiley:

1 Like

Very well done - I especially love the muted colours of the first one.

1 Like

Beautiful work, all are so elegant and timeless.

1 Like

All great work and captures ! First one and last one i like best and would make very nice wall hangers .

1 Like

Glorious!

1 Like

I love the beautiful softness of those, Sharon. And nice use of texture (at least it looks like some texture was added in places…).

Very nice!

Do you mind sharing which looks or processing you used? I especially like the dusty rose one at top and the lavender one that’s 3rd down (I’m a purple and lavender addict…).

1 Like

Wow, wonderful work, I like the soft processing and textures on all of them.

1 Like

@Fotomaker … let me see if I can find what I did … I was just playing and sort of just go where the mood takes me … I need to go to my other computer and see if I have any details to offer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know the feeling. I usually just “season to taste” and couldn’t replicate if my life depended on it… If it’s not easy to figure out (like you saved the steps in the moral equiv of a PSD) don’t spend too much time on my behalf. I just really liked what you achieved (and I’m not as art-y as folks like you…).

1 Like

This is what I think happened

The roses were done with a look called “vintage sepia” at about 50% opacity.

The aggies were done using a preset (look) I created in Topaz Studio 1 called “Dawn Pastels” … it migrated over to TS2 for me … it was created using a couple of color overlays (1 white, 1 bright pink - both I think applied in soft blend mode at varying opacities), also used Color theme and Reduce Noise. I will put a TS2 project file for Dawn Pastels in the dropbox that Jack set up.

Oh I am not artsy - I do maths :slight_smile:

3 Likes

just lovely, Sharon!

1 Like