Poor performance of App

It has been over 2 months since I purchased this product. But the performance has bee pathetic. I have not able to convert a single video so far. Waste of my money. Every time I try to preview it takes for ever and starts download the model. Why can’t you guys download the model and store it? Also once it downloads, it takes 24 hrs to do the conversion. I don’t have so much time in the day.

I have M2 Max, 96 GB RAM. Do you need more?

Topaz Photo AI [3.2.7] on Mac

Firstly you’ve posted in the wrong section.
Secondly just saying it takes 24 hours is meaningless without stating how long the video is and what settings you are using.

I strongy recommend a dedicated GPU to process videos via Topaz Video AI. Du to the lack of computing power the integrated graphics are too slow to do much video processing!

Hello,

Could I take a look at the app’s log files to see what is causing the processing slowness in Video AI?

To gather logs, please select Help > Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to File Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.