Plug In stopped working

Hi Topaz,

I’m writing to you in reference to the plug in not working properly with Photoshop as a plug-in. When I use it, it runs through the process, but the file isn’t enlarged. It used to have a new later titled Gigapixel. The layer shows up, and then disappears. This issue started last night. I’ve performed several restarts and even powered down the computer. I just tried to use it this morning and it’s doing the same thing. I never had this problem with the previous version of Gigapixel AI, but this version 7 is becoming irritating!!!

Sincerely,
Mr. Potter

Thanks for reaching out Mr. Potter!

That is really frustrating and we are seeing a few others experiencing some conflicts with the Photoshop plugin.

Can you tell me what version of Gigapixel you’re using specifically?

What kind of files you are opening through the plugin?

Additionally, are you able to open Gigapixel as a stand alone version and do the same enhancements successfully?

You can attempt to uninstall the version you have and reinstall a fresh installer from our Downloads page.

But if you’re still experiencing conflicts, please submit a ticket with our Support team and we can communicate with you more directly to help troubleshoot.