Photoshop Elements will not export as a DNG file

After upgrading to 3.0.1 I am still unable to export files as a DNG file while using as a plugin.

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I have added this information to a task for our team to investigate.

For now, you can either process your files using Photo AI v3.0.1 in stand-alone mode to save DNGs or revert to using Photo AI v2.4.2 from Photoshop Elements using the following appropriate OS link:

I can assure you that our developers will work hard on resolving this issue and in the meantime if you have any other questions always feel free to reach out to us here or send us an email at help@topazlabs.com

Could you confirm with me if you are using Photoshop or Photoshop Elements?

Just as a reminder the Photoshop Elements only has the Filter > Topaz Labs > Topaz Photo AI plugin and cannot be used to upscale images and does not have the capabilities of saving as a DNG.

I am using Photoshop Elements. If used as a second editor with versions of Topaz prior to version 3.0. It was no problem to run through Topaz and export as a Dng file. Then open in Adobe raw.

David

Our team has a task to investigate this further and we will be sure to reach out to you once this problem is resolved.

In the meantime please either use Topaz Photo AI as a standalone application or you can revert back to Topaz Photo AI v2.4.2.