Photos won't load from plug in extras in Lightroom Classic

Have the most updated version of PhotoAI downloaded.

Steps to reproduce issue:

Select CR2 photo
Select File > Plug-in extra > Process with Topaz Photo AI
Topazi Photo AI opens but asks for you to drop images or folder

Topaz Photo AI [v1.3.0] on [Mac]

Hi @patrick.oneill-7283, this sounds like Lightroom may be using the wrong version of our plugin – please try downloading a new copy of the Photo AI installer from this download link here and use it to repair/overwrite your current installation.

Make sure Lightroom is closed when you run this installer again.

After this, try your plugin once more and please let me know if this behavior stays the same.

ran the installer, got - the installation failed. The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.

any updates on why the plug in extra does not work correctly?

@patrick.oneill-7283 to fix the installer issue, please open MacOS System Settings > Privacy & Security > Full Disk Access, enable full disk access for Installer.

If the file isn’t loading into Topaz Photo AI it may be unsupported or your Topaz Photo AI application window is freezing.

Does Topaz Photo AI freeze when you open it in stand alone and import an image? If it does, follow the instructions here:
Topaz Photo AI Freezes on Importing Image (Mac)

If the above is not the issue, please send me the CR2 file so I can check if it’s supported. You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.
Dropbox File Request

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.