Photo crashed whilt using with photoshop

[Please describe your issue here. Try to include logs (Help → Logging) and add screenshots if necessary.]

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

<?xml version="1.0"?> Mini 9ba721f5-0155-4adb-a82b-c093bc90f054

Thanks for reaching out. Please visit this page, select your operating system (Mac) and click “Find Your System Profile”. Send me the system profile so I can check your system specs.
Topaz Photo AI System Requirements

Hi

As requested copy attached

Thanks,

Paul

DxDiag.txt (123 KB)

Is Topaz Photo AI crashing during processing or are you getting a crash notification before it even opens?

If it’s crashing during processing, open Topaz Photo AI, go to the menu bar on the top and click the Help > Open Log Folder menu option. Attach the logs to your reply so I can check the contents.

Hi

it crashed during processing.

Paul

(Attachment Logs.rar is missing)

Please attach the log files or I cannot determine the cause of the issue.

Open Topaz Photo AI, go to the menu bar on the top and click the Help > Open Log Folder menu option. Attach the logs to your reply so I can check the contents.

2023-09-21-00-29-3.tzlog (180.7 KB)
2023-09-21-19-04-9.tzlog (14.1 KB)

Did the above log have a crash? It looks like it may have completed normally.

Next time it crashes, please get the log for that crashed session. You can also add more of the logs so I can review the contents from other sessions.

2023-09-20-18-08-14.tzlog (14.1 KB)
2023-09-20-22-32-49.tzlog (224.4 KB)

Thanks for sending the log. It looks like the file saved back in this instance. How do you know it crashed? Did you see an error in Photoshop?

Hi

Yes, it does not finish processing and PS comes up with a message and crashes both programs out.

Any changes in PS and photoAI are not saved.

I have sent PS the crash reports.

Paul

There is nothing in the Topaz Photo AI log that indicates a crash. Could you go back in the log folder and send me the Filter and Automate Plugin Log files?

Let’s try reinstalling the application to reset the plugin and see if that changes the behavior.

1. Close Photoshop.
  2. Run the Topaz Photo AI installer again. Get a new one from the downloads page: Download
  3. Open Photoshop and use the plugin again.

Let me know if those steps get it working.

Ok i have re-installed. I will keep you informed if there any more issues.

Thank You

Did have exactly the same this month, (V1.5.4) W11
PS → Photo AI plugin did crash (just gone, no save, no error)
However this did happen every time exactly the moment total memory in use did get to memory installed. (64GB). after memory upgrade it does not crash even when running above 64GB. (not yet hit 128 GB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.