Photo AI will not 'Deposit' Edited Images back into LR

I just downloaded the latest version of both Photo AI and DeNoise AI and am now having the same problem when using them in LR as I always have. When I edit an image it shows both images in LR, but the edited image is not there. In other words, both images are the same, and both are before edits done by Photo or DeNoise AI. Not sure what to do or how to fix this. Any ideas would be appreciated. Windows desktop PC. I’ve never had an issue with Topaz before these updates.

To create issue:

1. Open an image in LR. Go to 'edit in Photo AI or DeNoise AI
  2. Perform sharpening and/or noise removal
  3. Topaz exports the image back to LR which now displays ‘1 of 2’. However, the version that is supposed to have been edited in Topaz is the same as the original version. Within the Topaz app it looks like all editing/processing has been completed. It is only in the step where Topaz puts back the edited version into LR that is failing.

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

Instead of using the “Edit In” flow in Topaz Photo AI, please try using the recommended Plug-Ins Extras flow:

File → Plug-In Extras → Process with Topaz Photo AI.

After processing, your edited photo should appear back in LRC, stacked on top of your original image. Let us know if you have issues with this flow. Thanks!