Photo AI v2.3.2 upgrade

I just installed the Photo AI v2.3.2 upgrade today and have discovered it gets stuck on “Detecting faces”. It is the same problem for v2.3.1 and the new upgrade does not rezolve this issue. v2.3.0 works properly. Please check and I hope to resolve the bugs before the next upgrade and do not send us the same unresolved problems.

Thanks

3 Likes

No reason to purchase this product if it can’t detect the face. Got the update today and it’s still not working. Time to start looking for a new non- Tapaz Labs photo application.

2 Likes

Yep, happening to me also.

1 Like

Now after the update, my images just show as solid pink. I close and try to lauch it again and it just hangs.

Same problem as well again, just like v2.3.1. Going back to v2.3.0

Hey there,

This issue started with version 2.3.1 and our developers are still working on the fix

You can choose one of these two workarounds to resolve this issue:

Let me know how that goes for you and we will make sure to reach back out to you to let you know when this is resolved.

Hopefully this will show up. When I click the upgrade button on 2.3.1, the file is downloaded, but then when I click Install, nothing happens. I believe this was so with the “upgrade” from 2.3.0 I’m using Win 11 latest version as well as the latest versions of LR and PS.