Photo AI v1.3.6. fixes photo but it does not export a fixed photo version into CaptureOne 23 v 16.0.0.157

[Please describe your issue here. Try to include logs (Help → Logging) and add screenshots if necessary.]

Photo AI v1.3.6. fixes photo but it does not export a fixed photo version into CaptureOne 23 v 16.0.0.157

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1
    In Capture One I chose Edit With and then choose Photo AI. The photo is opened in Photo AI.

2. Step 2. Photo AI fixes the photo and allows me to choose other fixing options

3. Step 3 I export the photo. I am including a screen shot of the PhotoAI export window.

My OS is Ventura 13.3.1 (a)

I very much like Topaz PhotoAI. I need it to save fixed photo files to CaptureOne 23 v16.0.0.157

Please offer help recommendations.

Fr. Dan
frdmcl@gmail.com

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

When you use Topaz Photo AI with Capture One, please make sure you are using the Edit with > Process with Topaz Photo AI method instead of the Edit with > Topaz Photo AI option.

Edit with > Process with Topaz Photo AI will round trip your image back to Capture One. The other option will not round trip the image back.

Let me know if that’s working for you.

Lingyu

Your suggestion worked. I am glad I can use Topaz Photo AI with Capture One for an important editing project.

Father Dan

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.