Photo AI v1.3.4 Closes Unexpectedly in Lightroom Classic rel12.3

Every time I start Photo AI (but not Denoise or Sharpen) in Lightroom Classic with a Fujifilm RAF file it loads the image and makes a TIF copy begins analyzing the image and then closes completely. I’ve restarted my computer and the problem still occurs. Previous versions have worked just fine.

Using Microsoft Windows Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621.

Donald Bradley

I started having this same issue today after I updated Topaz AI. I was running it through LR and it would start to do its thing, then just close. After rebooting a couple of times I decided to uninstall TAI and reinstall an older version. It is currently working although it says it has three updates available. I am now running v1.3.1,

Please open Topaz Photo AI, go to the menu bar on the top and click the Help > Open Log Folder menu option. Email me all the logs files that you can see in the window that opens.

I should be able to determine what is happening and send next steps with this information.

I started having the same problem yesterday. Reinstalled Photo AI and problem still there. Also tried my old version of Denoise. Same thing.

@nancy.allen Please be sure to include your computer’s system profile and your logs from Topaz Photo AI so we can troubleshoot. You can gather your log files from the app by first recreating this behavior within the app, and then going to Help > Open Log Folder. Upload all of these log files to this thread and we can review them.

How to Obtain Your System Profile (Windows)

How To Obtain Your System Profile (Mac)*

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.