Photo AI v1.3.0 Full screen locks up

I purchased Photo AI v1.3.0 today and tried to evaluate it with a few photos in Demo mode with very little effect. So I went to full screen to look at the results more closely. The application will not exit full screen mode using fn F, the drop down from the View menu, or from the little green icon drop down when it showed up. After rebooting the iMac (running with intelCPU and MacOS Monterey) and restarting the app, it reopened in full screen mode with the View drop down menu showing the “Enter Full Screen” option when it was already in that mode.

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1 select full screen from the View menu
  2. Step 2 Try to toggle back via the same menu.
  3. Step 3

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

Hi @philip.mutton, can you include your full Mac system profile for us to check?

How To Obtain Your System Profile (Mac)

Attached is my profile file. I hope this helps.
iMac.spx (4.9 MB)

This is odd behavior. It seems like the window size was saved incorrectly. Please delete the plist files for Topaz Photo AI and reboot your computer.
How To Delete Your Plist Files

Let me know if you are still having this issue after doing this.

I can now control enter and exit full screen from the View drop down menu, although the program still does not respond to fn F command to either enter or exit full screen. So it is manageable for now. Thank you.

I just tested the Fn + F command on two M2 macOS 13 devices and it’s working on both those. What macOS are you running?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.