Photo AI image preview is 2x too big

Hi, I can’t see this topic anywhere else, so maybe it’s just me but whenever I open an image in Photo AI the default preview is 2x what it should be. The Autopilot then goes to work on this enlarged image and the result does not give a true indication of the level of effect at 1:1. Enhance resolution is turned OFF and the output is at 1x. These are often small images (~3000 px wide) for upload to the web, so do not need to be super high res, just need some denoise or light sharpening before upload. If I save the result, I do get an image at the correct size, but I can’t be sure what has been done to it at the pixel level.

At the moment, I have to use the “older” Denoise AI and Sharpen AI instead to get the desired result. But if Photo AI is meant to be a replacement for these products it is not working for me in this context.

I have just installed the latest update (v 1.1.7) and it’s still doing it.
Running iMac 2017 with Catalina 10.15.7
Processor 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Memory 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Graphics Radeon Pro 580 8 GB

I seem to remember this same issue a while back with Sharpen and/or Denoise but can’t recall what the fix was. Any ideas greatly welcomed!

At the bottom RH side of the display area you can change the preview to 100%, or indeed what zoom level you like.

Hi AiDon,

yes, but the default 100% view is twice as big as it should be. So I just don’t trust it.