Here’s some first impression issues I’ve encountered so far.
- I opened 18 images for edit, why can’t I save them one by one?
- When I was almost done with editing all of them, the software crashed and I lost all the progress I made so far and had to start from scratch.
- I’d love if it would be possible to move in the viewport when painting sharpening masks by holding shift etc, not just from the navigator.
- I’d love if there would be button to clear all the mask, instead of using the brush which takes forever.
- I exported image as png, it appeared to the folder as unknown file, named as “Chicken_Troubles-topaz-denoise-enhance-sharpen.png_exiftool_tmp”
- After exporting an image, why my only option is to close the window? I’d like to export it again…
2023-03-28-20-40-55.zip (1.1 MB)