Photo AI Differences observed between AMD and Intel systems

Hello,
I am grateful for the opportunity to be part of the Topaz Labs Test of Photo AI. While working with Photo AI, I have been splitting my work between two computers, my Desktop (Gigabyte B550 AMD 3900X with an NVIDIA GeForce 2060 Super) and my laptop Dell (XPS 15 i9 processor with NVIDIA 3060 Ti Processor). What I have observed is something that has been bothering me for sometime. During the early versions of Topaz Labs Denoise I loved the way the images look. There was no noise. But with later versions, I noticed that I was unable to reproduce the no-noise look on my Desktop. I noticed the same thing with PhotoAI. Even if I override the AI settings and use STRONG, the noise remained.

On the other hand, when I use my laptop and use STRONG, all of the noise is removed. even the faces that were neglected in the NORMAL setting

I like what Topaz Labs has done with the faces. Even with hockey masks!

I wanted to make you aware of this observation in hopes that corrections can be made so that I can once again use DeNoise and Photo AI on my AMD system.

Respectfully,
Russell

1 Like

You need to raise a support request at the main website so that support can investigate.

Thanks AiDon, I sent an email with a link to this post. Hopefully someone will get back to me.

V/r,
Russell