Photo AI crashing

I will be working on a picture and suddenly Photo AI will crash. I tested with both normal and administrator start up.
I was working with a Canon CR3 Raw file

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Load program
  2. Open file
  3. Work on file assigning corrections
    I have Solid State Drives and 64GB Ram.

Topaz Photo AI [v1.3.2] on [Windows 11]

Do you meet the technical requirements? Run DxDiag, save the info and upload the text file here.

I think you will find I meet the technical requirements.
DxDiag_4-29-23.txt (116.2 KB)

Also gather the logs, from the entry in the help menu, and upload them here for support.

2023-04-21-15-56-46.zip (1.5 MB)

1 Like

having the same issue with Nikon Raw files and jpgs. I can process about 3-4 pictures before the program completely crashes. Only happened since I updated Photo AI yesterday.

It looks like sharpening is crashing Topaz Photo AI. Please follow the instructions in this video to send me the crashpad zip (Windows).

I should be able to determine what is happening and send next steps with this information.

Not sure if this is the same issue, so I’d like to get more information. Please open Topaz Photo AI and go to the Help > Open Log Folder menu option. Zip the logs and attach to your reply.

Follow the instructions in this video to send me the crashpad zip (Windows).

I should be able to determine what is happening and send next steps with this information.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.