Photo AI 2.3.2 coloured blocks

Shot in a dark theatre last night, nothing super crazy but I was around ISO 3200, f2.8 at a 1/40th on my 6D, so pretty dim. After some basic correction in LR, pulled into Photo AI to clean up. In both the preview and output windows, coloured blocks have appeared where there are none in LR. Also appearing in the file after processing in LR, and they’re there in Photoshop as well - so not a window rendering bug as far as I can tell.

Topaz Photo AI [v2.3.2] on [Mac Sonoma 14.3.1, M1 Max, 32GB RAM]

Hi There,

Please send me the log files so I can see what’s going on in the application. To do that, open Topaz Photo AI and go to the Help > Open Log Folder menu option and Email me all the logs files in the folder.

I also want to get some more information to help troubleshoot the problem you are having. Could you send us your computer’s full system profile? Ive linked how to do so for windows and mac depending on what you have

How To Obtain Your System Profile (Windows) | How To Obtain Your System Profile (Mac)

Once I have those, we can proceed with further troubleshooting steps

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.