Pause/Resume for Video Enchance AI

You can vote in this post. :grinning:

I would dedicate at least one PC for work and an other for gaming etc. at home.

For example, you can connect up to 6 PCs to a single LG43UD79 monitor and display 4 of them at the same time.

I would dedicate at least one car to driving to work, one for grocery shopping, one for trips, etc…
scnr

But seriously for many this solution may not be affordable or practical.

1 Like

Any ideas (to the devs), when a build with this will be available?. I’m holding out for this feature to be implemented.

Cheers!

1 Like

Just started using this app today and this feature would be fantastic.

Any idea if/when the devs plan on implementing this?

Thanks

Oh yeah, that would be a really cool addition. We export for now in ProRes422HQ and can’t wait to export to prores4444. Play/pause button is a much, much needed feature…

I was thinking the same thing. I can’t leave my computer running overnight as it is wicked loud when doing so, and my sister hates the noise which is why I usually have to cancel the process, usually after nearly 3 hours of rendering and then start over.

I’m 17 and we live in a tiny cabin and we share a bunk room, she gets the top bunk. The room is only about 8 feet wide and 15 feet long so the computer HOWLING at night bothers her like crazy.

If you render to frame you can start & stop whenever you want. It takes up a ton of space plus you’ll have to stitch it together and nix the audio back in after but it’s an option.