Out of memory

If the following errors appear;

Process ran out of memory. Couldn’t generate output from the model for: model_output

Process ran out of memory.

Please try reducing the number of filters you have active in Video AI. If you are using Themis, please try again without Themis (Motion DeBlur).

You can also contact us at support.topazlabs.com with your detailed logs as we are still investigating this.

1 Like

I constantly get this error and the only Filter I have on is Motion DeBlur because that’s what I am aiming to use. Oddly it doesn’t matter the quality or length of the video, it runs out constantly for everything. Maybe this is an M1 issue?

I am also having this problem. Four 720p videos of no more than 45 minutes fail with the “Out of Memory” error when using Gaia to upscale to 1080p. I have 16GB of system memory on a Base Model M1 Pro 16" Macbook pro. Is there anything that I can do to manage this? MacOS activity monitor shows 12.44gb memory used so I would have thought I should be fine.

@jim-6949 @pjfalzon81 Hi friends! If you are still running into this issue are positive that this is an error, please reach out to support directly with your system profile and logs from v3.2.2. Thanks!