Open Denoise Maximized

Since updating to 3.2 and now 3.3 Denoise opens in a small window. Previously it always opened maximized. I can find no way to force it to open maximized like it used to. Sharpen still opens maximized, as well as Gigapixel. Only Denoise took on this behavior after updating.

When I open it as a plugin from Lightroom, it opens in a small window, and can’t be maximized until after it renders the preview. This behavior is the same even when I open it stand alone. Everything else is working great, but opening in a small window is really starting to bug me, badly.

Someone please help me to fix this! I’ve tried several times opening it, then dragging it to the largest size possible to fill the monitor, then clicking the maximize icon, but it won’t stay. Every other windows program retains the maximized size when I do that, and Denoise did it too, before the last 2 updates. I really need to get this sorted out.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Latest DeNoise doesn’t remember screen size/location