Nvidia RTX 3090 vs RTX A6000 VEAI benchmark (UPDATED)

It’s hard to say if NVlink bridge will work or not. But most of the time, it won’t. But you can give it a try. I also want to know how it perform in other applications.

The software you use must be programmed for NvLink otherwise it will not work. However, it is possible that the main GPU does write the second one into the memory via the bridge and this slows down the memory bandwidth.

Thanks for the response, i will keep a somewhat skeptical approach when testing. The current situation just drives me to the point of wanting to try everything, even if it only has a slight chance of working.
Running windows the GPU render pipeline just fills up with waits and stalls, and the whole thing just bloats up with increasing render times, dropped frames and just poor performance specifically from the video handling from and return to the network (not the AI part). When running linux everything keeps running like a dream with the same and even much higher loads. Its just that the maxime sdk is windows only for now so im stuck until then.:sweat: so the bridge is at least a chance for some distraction:joy: