Need advice on computer component upgrade

Hi there. Newbie here. I just purchased the Black Friday Suite bundle minus the Video AI program.

I’m looking to upgrade my computer so the Topaz programs faster and I need some advice. I have approximately $250 to spend. Currently my desktop computer has a MSI B350 Tomahawk mother board with 32gb of ram. I’m not looking to change either of those components.

What I am looking at is upgrading either my CPU or my GPU. I can only afford to upgrade one of those at this time.
My current processor is an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (6 core 12 thread / 3.2-3.6 GHz clock speed). Benchmark tests give it a score of 12404. I’m looking at up grading to either a Ryzen 5 3600 (6 core 12 thread / 3.6-4.2 GHz) with a score of 17867 or a Ryzen 7 2700x (8 core 16 thread / 3.7-4.3 GHz) with a score of 17584.

Or… will I get more bang for my buck if I upgrade my GPU?
My current GPU is a 2gb GTX 1050 Ti. I’m not sure what model GPU I should get, that fits my price range, other than I figure it should have at least 4gb or more of memory. Any suggestions?

So… should I upgrade my CPU or my GPU for increased performance when running the Topaz programs? At this time, I can only upgrade one. And if you recommend one over the other, what do you recommend?

Topaz AI products are designed to use the GPU for fastest processing. I also have a Ryzen CPU (2600X) and a Radeon Sapphire RX5600XT GPU. It works pretty well and I don’t have issues that the Nvidia folks sometimes have. My suggestion is to get that graphics card and it will be much faster than you present one.