[Please describe your issue here. Try to include logs (Help → Logging) and add screenshots if necessary.]
Steps to reproduce issue:
- Step 1: Successfully downloaded Installer
- Step 2: Installation process moves quickly from step to step EXCEPT it always “stalls” at the “Download AI Models” step.
- Step 3: Installer fails to respond at this point and will not finish installing the upgrade
Topaz Photo AI [v1.3.3] on [Mac]
It looks like there’s a conflict with the Mac system permissions. Please follow the instructions below to fix this.
- Get a new installer from the downloads page directly. Download
- In MacOS System Settings > Privacy & Security > Full Disk Access, enable full disk access for Installer if it is not enabled already.
- Then, go to Privacy & Security > Files and Folders, enable the Downloads folder for Installer.
- Run the installer and let me know what happens.
If that doesn’t work, please submit a support ticket at support.topazlabs.com with the support beacon on the bottom right corner of the page so we can take a closer look at your specific computer.
Perfect! Upgrade has been installed.
Mary Eileen Carson
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.