Moving Studio 2 Data to new computer (MAC to MAC) SOLVED

I have installed Topaz Studio 2 on a newer machine (Mac/Catalina) I am not sure what files to move from the old computer for all my custom looks and things. Appreciate any insight.

Thanks

Use Finder to to locate [Your user account name]->Topaz Labs LLC. There should be a “Topaz Studio 2” folder listed. From there, you should be able to navigate to the three folders whose contents can be copied to the corresponding folders on your new computer: My Filters; My Looks; My Textures. Alternately, you can use the search facility in Mac (Spotlight) to locate each of these three folders one at a time.

Thank you very much CT, I’ve done that. But Studio won’t find it as plugin or standalone. Appreciate the reply.

Ok, I went and redid installed, Toapz has a bad habit of naming folders the same name in different areas, so during the installation I named my stuff area, MyTopaz and put the folder there. That solved it. I think I was getting confused how many “Topaz Labs LLC” folders there were both made during the installation and my attempt to move things over. Thanks for the help.

I did something similar and should have considered that possibility in my first reply. I’m glad you got it sorted out.

Thank you for your time, and help :slight_smile: