Money in my account

I know that I have money in my account. However, I can no longer locate where it is, or how much it is? How do I find that information?

1 Like

Please raise a support request at the main website. This is a user to user forum so no one knows about your account.

I asked it here in case any other customers have had the same issue. If others have had the same problem, perhaps they have a solution. (Plus, I have sent in a support request.)

1 Like

Me too. Support request email to person who worked with me on this problem previously, not replied to. I will start from scratch again.

1 Like

Moi aussi!
The layout of the site has changed - so where should I now look?

1 Like

Please go to the main website and raise a support request. This is s user to user forum.

The customer service area should have that information in their records.I was contacted with a coupon number and amount and told to hold on to it for future use. The website is still being worked on and the credits aren’t included anywhere on them now.

1 Like

This is exactly what I have been requesting. However, Eric Lowery, Operations Manager, has not been able to locate my accounts. It seems to me that this should be a simple task for Topaz. I have over 200 in one account and around 150 in the other account. The accounts were both visible in November 2019. I was counting on having access to these funds for just the kind of restructuring that Topaz has done. I don’t plan to purchase anything from Topaz until I have access to these funds. I am trying to be patient, but it is really frustrating.

1 Like