Money in my account

I know that I have money in my account. However, I can no longer locate where it is, or how much it is? How do I find that information?

1 Like

Please raise a support request at the main website. This is a user to user forum so no one knows about your account.

I asked it here in case any other customers have had the same issue. If others have had the same problem, perhaps they have a solution. (Plus, I have sent in a support request.)

1 Like

Me too. Support request email to person who worked with me on this problem previously, not replied to. I will start from scratch again.

1 Like

Moi aussi!
The layout of the site has changed - so where should I now look?

1 Like

Please go to the main website and raise a support request. This is s user to user forum.

The customer service area should have that information in their records.I was contacted with a coupon number and amount and told to hold on to it for future use. The website is still being worked on and the credits aren’t included anywhere on them now.

1 Like

This is exactly what I have been requesting. However, Eric Lowery, Operations Manager, has not been able to locate my accounts. It seems to me that this should be a simple task for Topaz. I have over $ 200 in one account and around $ 150 in the other account. The accounts were both visible in November 2019. I was counting on having access to these funds for just the kind of restructuring that Topaz has done. I don’t plan to purchase anything from Topaz until I have access to these funds. I am trying to be patient, but it is really frustrating.

1 Like

Just curious… how do you get 200 dollars? 150 dollars? And why would you have two accounts? thanks

This all happened a few years ago. The 2 accounts was as a creation of Topaz. They for some reason were unable to put it all in 1 account.

Please raise a support request at the main website.

In the past, beta testers might get a free copy of the product they tested as compensation for their time. In some cases, they might have already purchased the product in the lapse of time and a credit was issued. With the free upgrade policy, a credit would only be useful for a brand new product and there haven’t been many. The credits appeared in the person’s account. In the interim, the website has been changed and the credits no longer appear in one’s account. On inquiry, Topaz may be able to verify the credit on the back end depending on when and how the credit was posted, but in some cases credit information has been lost in the transition. With this new upcoming policy of charging for upgrades, a credit now becomes useful.

1 Like

I believe now that credits typically came with a coupon code Specific to you. Previous ones I don’t know because I never took advantage of the credits because at the time we never needed to upgrade.

Thank you for your reply.