Mask AI needs sky selection like Luminar 4

Just saw a demonstration of the AI sky selection and replacement feature in Luninar 4 presented by a member of my photo club using his own images. Wow! It far exceeds anything I have been able to do with Mask AI. This is a feature Mask AI really needs. Or perhaps I should say that I really need it and hate to have to go to competitor to get it.

1 Like

Hi, Now this is JMO, If you use a mac then yes Skylum is it seems a good software if you use Windows as I do then you are at the bottom of the pile for updates, you cannot even implement 3rd party plug-ins with Windows version, if you are a land/seascape photographer then that sky replace maybe help you out, if you are a portrait photographer then again yes that software maybe for you, however any other branch of photography then you can do in most any other software available out there. Final obsersvation and again JMO, if you need to change skies that often you are doing something wrong in the field. Russ.

1 Like

Skies are well known for not co-operating with one’s artistic vision, Russell.

1 Like

I have tried the Luminar 4 sky replacement on several images, while the results are quick may be OK for web posts the masking is not perfect and will require touch up

2 Likes