Object removal for Topaz Photo AI

Currently there is no great solution for removing backgrounds and isolating elements in AI generated images. Photoshop object selection has improved but still not great quality, and online AI masking services have per image or monthly costs and other drawbacks like low resolution. I would love to see an improved AI masking solution as part of Photo AI so I could process unlimited images for masking locally.

Hi, I would like to have the option to have an automatic background removing tool. This would similar to the one Canva and others provide.
This could massively increase the workflow for the images post-production. Everything could be done within Topaz without the need of a second step on Photoshop or similar.

1 Like

Do you mean like MaskAI or something else?

1 Like

But, I don’t believe Mask AI is available for sale anymore.

I would love an automatic background removal tool. Great idea.

1 Like

Agree, it’s not on the active site anymore.

This old link still lets you add it to your cart for $99, or ask a free trial.

I wonder what happens if you ask for the trial now?

I already own it, but I wouldn’t recommend it in any case as I found it of very limited utility.

1 Like

I’m not sure that it is worthwhile unless you already own it. The issue we all have with discontinued software that there is no support, even if you paid for it.

1 Like

Good idea, Any updates? I was curious and looking to see if Photo AI had background removal, would be nice. Where to vote? If was part of an old product, can they add it easily here?

1 Like