MacOS Topaz Videos AI v3.2.3 ignores the trim out value and gives black screen after

I am setting the trim in and out and it only renders the frames which is fine.

But when I open the predicted video timescale mp4 in quicktime the total time ends larger.

So for example the trim is:

In time and Out time 00:25:02;13 → 00:25:04;04 around a few seconds.

But when I open the file it has a total running time of 24 minutes with black video after the above time.

Also when I drag the scrollbar in QuickTime and start playing it jumps back to the out time on the video. So it has a total of 24 minutes but jumps back to say the trim outcome.

But Premiere sees the correct in and out time and total time of the video.

Hi Paul,

Could you try the same trim task in this beta build and see if the issue is resolved?

Topaz Video AI Beta 3.2.4.1.b

Thanks

No I am still getting the same problem in Beta.

It’s only when opening in QuickTime but fine in Premiere.

The same settings in Topaz Video Enhance AI V2.6.4 work fine in Quicktime.

Thanks for testing that out. Would it be possible to take a look at the original file you’re working with for testing?

You can securely submit your file(s) to our Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Submit to Dropbox

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Paul! is this issue still occurring on your end? If so, can you please follow Tony’s instructions and share the file with us?