MacOS Big Sur

Denoise AI, GigaPixel AI, Mask AI, Sharpen AI and Studio 2 open normally. Adjust AI and JPEG to RAW AI does not open. My system is a Mac Pro Late 2013.

Denoise AI, GigaPixel AI, Mask AI, Sharpen AI

I test all Topaz app in standalone mode.

That is certainly more reliable. The plugins seem a bit iffy.

I just bought Mask AI upgrade from ReMask and tried to install on my iMac running Big Sur. Three tries in a row each led to a kernel panic and shut down my mac entirely.

1 Like

I did the same thing upgraded to big sur and now none of my plugins work will there be an update to this or are yall just going refund everyone’s money cause this is really annoying. Cause I’m getting that the vender should have been preparing and test for Apples big OS update. Just curious. cause I use your plugin on a daily bases its sorta my signature in my design process but now my customers are like what happen why we don’t get the type of look you had? and im like yeah good question.

2 Likes

I saw a friend post re some issues with Topaz, inc Adjust AI.

I’m finding Adjust AI does not work; seems to start, but nothing, and have to force quit.

Disappointing no replies from Topaz in this thread, that I’ve noticed.
I’ve submitted a support request.

Topaz Studio working for me; I’d never really tried it for the contrast etc features as in Topaz Adjust [I rarely select AI options]

1 Like

mine too. So disappointed.

1 Like

Same here.
Adjust not starting.

3 Likes

When attempting to update version 5.2.3 of Gigapixel to version 5.3, Big Sur crashes.

Same problem.

Giga 5.2.3 runs without issue on my MBP 2015 Retina - OS 11.0.1

All the apps open using the latest trials on Big Sur 11.0.1 beta 2 except for Adjust and Jpeg to Raw which never open.

1 Like

Are they even care?
No official response here

1 Like

My issue is with the Gigapixel installer. Big Sur crashes with the installation.

1 Like

Gigapixel is as slow as with the first versions when working on Big Sur and the fans are running on top speed. Wonder if the version 5.1.7. get’s updated, because my license run out 2 weeks ago. My Mac freezes and everything is working in slow motion.

Denoise and Sharpen DO NOT install plugins after a CLEAN Big Sur INSTALL with the latest version of Photoshop CC which is 22.0.1.FYI, I uninstalled Denoise and Sharpen again then I reinstalled and no plugins

Steps to reproduce

1. Perform Big Sur Clean install

2. Install Photoshop CC 22.0.1 NOT 22.0.0

3. Install Denoise and Sharpen

It would be nice if someone from Topaz would jump in and say
that current Topaz Products do not work in Big Sur and working
on fixes. Perhaps even give an estimated timeline. The total silence
is a bit disheartening as to whether they even want to support macOS
anymore.

5 Likes

I agree 100%…I DO NOT want to go through the process own downgrading from Big Sur.

Any updates TOPAZ LABS people?

1 Like