M1 Mac mini vs Mac Studio performance

Can anyone tell me if there is a big difference in speed between the M1 Mac Mini and the basic model of the Mac Studio?
I’m seeing an average of 0.12 sec./frame. Using Artemis low quality SD to 720p HD conversion.
Thanks.

hi
it is a comparison I found on a YouTube video. (check the link I shared)
Perhaps a beta tester with version 3 and a Mac studio could shed some light on this.

Anyone out there ?

1 Like

YouTube /watch?v=W2QB9yOYdEQ

I’m wondering the same thing!

I wonder if there’s a huge difference between Mac Studio Max and the Ultra.
I would like to see numbers.

1 Like

My M1 Studio Ultra with 128GB of memory uses a whopping 365MB of RAM, then crashes because it’s “Out of Memory”. The product is nice but you can’t do any clips longer than 8min because it has terrible memory management. I’m not convinced it’s using CoreML either.

That’s strange. Here TVAI works on both, my MacBook 16" M1 Pro with 16GB of RAM and a Mac Studio M2 Ultra with 64 GB RAM :-/

Hello,

Could I take a look at the app’s log files to see what is causing the error in Video AI?

To gather logs, please select Help > Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to File Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the “logsForSupport.tar.gz” file to your reply.

You can securely submit your file(s) to our Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Submit to Dropbox