Lost AI GigaPixel funcionality after installing Topaz AI update

I installe a Topaz Photo AI update and completely lost all Topaz Gigapixel program. After the Photo AI update I attempted to use Topaze Gigapixel AII and got only the Photo AI menu and functionality. Is there a way to regain the Gigapixel AI program so that it runs when when I launch it, or am I stuck now with only Photo AI? I really WANT Gigapixel running again. I am using Mac M3 Macbook Pro With Gigapixel Version 7.2.1 and Photo AI 3.0.4. I re-installed Gigapixel and still it brings up the Photo AI program interface and functionality. Should I un-install both programs then reinstall Gigapixel AI and hope the license is still valid? Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Install ACDSee, find the DISPLAY used by this program. tell it to handle the pictures. I had the same trouble, as my highend vidia display was oning everthing down to the normal Windows 10. Since then when I go back to using the AI GigaPixel everything is clear and working quite well.

As I said, Im am Mac M3 Macbook Pro With Gigapixel Version 7.2.1 and Photo AI 3.0.4. I did to to the ACDSee app named ACDSee Studio Photo Studio 10 for the Mac. There is no DISPLAY anywhere in the menus or taskbar. So far as I can tell things have been corrected now anyway, so Thank You!

1 Like