Lightroom Plugin?

On the product announcement page it says “Works as a standalone or plug-in for Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, or Topaz Studio”

I’ve installed the release version but I don’t see any plugin in Lightroom. Is this to come later?

1 Like

There will not be a Lightroom Plugin but there will be an external editor. They are accessed by right-clicking on the image and selecting Edit in and then the external editor.

In the meantime you can create your own External Editor entry through Edit-> Preferences and then select the External Editing panel, select an existing Topaz External editor and Save Current Settings as New Preset… and then under Application choose the Topaz Sharpen AI application from the finder.

2 Likes

Hi,
that is correct but I would expect that if I hit save in Topaz sharpen AI the original would be replaced and synced to Lightroom.
Currently a separate TIF is created with new name and this TIF isn’t synced with Lightroom :frowning:

You are using Save As, you should use the Menu option File-> Save … (Ctrl+S)

1 Like

So on the product page it says “Works wherever you currently edit your photos. Use Sharpen AI either as a standalone software or as a plug-in for Topaz Studio / Photoshop / Lightroom Classic.” So this is not correct?
Will it work with Corel Paintshop Pro?

That is correct works as a plugin for Studio, PS, and as a External Editor from Lightroom.

i should, you will need to install and test for yourself, follow these instructions:

https://topazlabs.com/application/installation-guide/windows-paintshop-pro.html

or

1 Like

I have added an 1 additional external editor but every time I try to add another the first one disappears and the second one takes it’s place. What am I doing wrong?