Lightroom Issue with new update

I also have this issue after updating to the newest version of Topaz Phot AI (on a Mac system). Makes it unusable which is kind of a pain since I have a lot of photos to process. Is there any way to rev back to the previous version? should have known better than to update the software midway through my photo job :frowning:

Let’s try to reset your Lightroom plugin to try and get it working for you. You can follow the directions below to reset your Lightroom plugin:

1. Close Lightroom fully.
  2. Run the Topaz Photo AI installer again. Get a new one from the downloads page: Topaz Labs Downloads
  3. Open Lightroom and check the File > Plug-ins Extras again.

Let me know if those steps get it working again.

Topaz Labs Documentation | Topaz Photo AI | Plugins | Lightroom Classic

If it does not, open Topaz Photo AI, go to the menu bar on the top, and click the β€˜Help > Open Log Folder’ menu option. Please send in all the files located in this folder.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Make sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something. :slight_smile:

Dropbox File Request

Hello John,

Thanks for your tips with this issue. I followed the first part of your email and reinstalled the program. When I tried to use it, I got the error below;

A screenshot of a phone Description automatically generated

It will not save the new file so this program is not usable in the current state. The other thing I noticed is that before I update the software it would always ask me if I wanted to update the original file or a copy of the file. I prefer the copy of the file option. This dialog box is no longer appearing, so I am making a copy of the file manually and trying to edit that one with Topaz AI.

Any additional suggestions you may have are really appreciated. I have loaded the Log folder files from Topaz AI to your dropbox as requested.

Thanks again for your efforts in trying to help me with this issue.

Des