Just plain awful update!

Asked for feedback and just brought me to their forum. Ruined Topaz AI for me. I’ll be done with it.

1 Like

I agree. Now I have to look for each enhancement that I wish to use and then select it. Prior to this update, all were available and I could easily choose it or not. How do I revert back to the previous selections?

1 Like

Instead of being “done”, just revert 2.3.2 until they fix it. I’ve been a Topaz customer for many years and typically they are constantly improving their product. Sure, they made a wrong turn with 2.4.0, but don’t give up on them – except for this, it’s the best software around for most photo enlarging, noise-reducing, and sharpening needs. They’ll get it right, and we still have something great to use until then.

…Sam

3 Likes

@samb15 Thanks for the kind words and the support :slight_smile:

@NANCYKAHL & @rick.williams1

If you would like to revert to any previous Topaz Photo AI version, you can find a list of previous installers at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Community Forums | Topaz Photo AI | Releases

We have updated our Topaz Labs Documentation page with some helpful information to help users familiarize themselves with the new workflow that I will link below.

Topaz Photo AI | Quick Start | App Basics

Thanks for the response but link you provided only allows me to see comments on the versions. Please provide the link to 2.3.2.

Thanks,

rick

1 Like