JPG to Raw AI - FOR Topaz Studio Owners?

It’s my understanding that there was no credit given for JPEG to RAW as it is a completely new product.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. There are no coupon codes on my account page. I have opened a ticket. I couldn’t find any links on the Topax Labs website for either customer service or sales. As far as I could see there is only one place to open a ticket.

pmeach
That may well be the case. It was the statement by Bart_van_der_Wolf that “Owners of the previous DeJPEG plugin license got a free upgrade to JPEG to RAW AI” that prompted me to raise the query.

It is on the Support Page:

Thanks Don, that was the one I used.

1 Like

It probably remembered wrong. Looking back at my purchase history I see that I did pay for the upgrade to JPEG to RAW AI, albeit with a discount. The other AI products (Denoise and Sharpen), with the exception of Gigapixel which was a completely new offering, were free upgrades.

Cheers,
Bart

1 Like

“It’s my understanding that there was no credit given for JPEG to RAW as it is a completely new product.”

That appears to be the case, I apparently did pay for an upgrade/new product license.

2 Likes

There was NOT a free upgrade from DeJpeg to JPEG to RAW AI.

I removed your post stating otherwise @Bart_van_der_Wolf as a few folks stopped reading when they saw that and sent in support tickets instead of finishing the thread :wink:

1 Like