JPEG to RAW - distorted pics

Hi all,

I’m experiencing problems with JPEG to RAW.
A jpeg file that I’d like to convert to a raw file comes out distorted (as you can see in a screenshot of the preview). What is going wrong here? Anyone who has a clue? Thanks in advance!

I’m working on a MacBook Pro (late 2011), MacOs version High Sierra 10.13.6, Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DD, Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB

Are you converting to DNG or TIF? Try the alternative to see if that makes a difference.

Hi!

Thanks for your message!

Attached you’ll find the tiff- pic. Same as the DNG.

When the JPEG to RAW will in native m1 version I will very happy.

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean!

What he means is that JPEG to Raw is not compatible with the latest Macs. Nor is it compatible with Big Sur on the Mac. An update was expected in March, but is not forthcoming yet.

1 Like

Topaz wrote the following:

Thank you for writing in. I’m glad to help with this. To give a little more information, we are currently working to update two remaining apps for Big Sur - Adjust AI and JPEGtoRAW AI. Right now, our developers expect them to be completed by April, however, this is still subject to change depending on any issues that may come up in the development and testing process. Just know that we are working to address these updates as quickly as we can.

As a note, updates to support M1/Apple Silicon processors will take several months across all of our programs for optimized compatibility, although many users with M1 have reported being able to use our programs without any issues. We just cannot guarantee full functionality until these updates are complete.

I can add you to the email list for updates on Big Sur if you would like. Please let me know if that’s of interest to you.